Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Home Care Admission Nurse
at Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking experienced nurses to join our top-notch Home Care team.
As a Home Care Admission Nurse you will coordinate admissions of home care clients through development, implementation and evaluation of a plan of care, working in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team and provide services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Assess patient conditions and family / caregiver's conditions accurately and completely during each visit (conditions may include physiological, psychosocial and / or spiritual).
- Identify and provide for patient and family's educational needs.
- Complete all required patient and Agency paperwork in an accurate, thorough, legible and timely fashion to reflect a clear picture of care provided.
- Work cooperatively with patients, care providers, family members and Agency staff. Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Case Manager and / or Clinical Manager in a timely manner and provide care in a caring and pleasant manner as demonstrated through patient feedback.
- Communicate patient's issues and concerns to the Care Manager, appropriate health care professional, and / or Clinical Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- 1-2 years of Med/Surg or Home Care experience
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle