Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapist ( Racine / Kenosha)
at Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Honored to be recognized as a 7-time Top Workplace - APPLY TODAY to join our growing organization!To some people, home is a place. To others, it's a feeling. To us, it's whatever our patients need it to be, wherever they are.Horizon is a home care and hospice provider built on a foundation of care that celebrates the human spirit and the desire for security, comfort and compassion. We make a loving difference in the lives of our patients and families in offering our wide breadth of services. Our expertise is second to none, allowing us to give our patients the best care available.
If you’re an Occupational Therapist, we want you to join our mission-driven team!
Come and join our team of therapists committed to helping our patients not just survive, but thrive. There’s only one setting where that’s truly possible—at HOME!
If you’re enthusiastic about a rewarding career in home care that allows you to make a difference in the lives of patients, and also enjoy time on the weekends with your friends and family, consider an Occupational Therapist position with Horizon.
Responsible for providing evaluation and therapy services to clients in their homes.
- Collects and records accurate data to complete a client-based, systemic and comprehensive assessment.
- Assesses the the physiological, psycho social and functions status of clients.
- Submits accurate, complete and timely discipline assessments, OASIS data sets, physicians orders and certifications/ re-certification paperwork per Agency
- Graduated after successfully completing an Occupational Therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- A current license to practice in Wisconsin.
- Home care experience preferred.
- Current driver’s license for the State of Wisconsin and proof of current automobile insurance