Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Support Specialist
at Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
At Wisconsin Bank & Trust, we’re your career destination!
At Wisconsin Bank & Trust, behind our local touch lies the support of one of the nation’s top 100 Banking organizations. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff!
We are currently seeking a Treasury Management Support Specialist to join our team at the Glendale Banking Center.
The TM Support Specialist spearheads customer’s treasury management product implementation ensuring services are set up correctly, all documentation including legal agreements and risk assessments are complete and billing is correct in system.
1. Assists with identifying and executing on annual TM cross-sell plan for current customers in each banker’s portfolio
2. Responsible for training customers on product usage ensuring best practices are implemented.
3. First line of service for customers with questions and issues
4. Assists in preparing comprehensive sales proposals and analysis working closely with TM Sales lead. Maintains database of competitive pricing and rates for the market.
5. Manages all elements of the Treasury Management implementation cycle coordinating closely with lead TM Sales role to ensure product implementation or services, signed agreements, file limits established, service billing is set up, accounts opened, customer trained on all products, files tested, etc.
6. Serves as support focal point and liaison to Heartland Treasury Management Support Division to ensure that new services are established correctly and timely. Supports resolution of client issues in a professional and responsive manner
7. Supports all Treasury Management products
8. Supports identification of product improvements and solutions that may be helpful to our customers
9. Maintains strong consultative relationships with clients, particular emphasis on key client base to ensure the growth of the business serve charge portfolio of the bank
10. Promotes and cross-sell other established products and services as appropriate to meet customer requirements
11. Assist Commercial & TM Sales team with account opening and account maintenance.
12. Maintains a detailed level of knowledge of commercial products and services; a conversational knowledge of non-commercial products (e.g., wealth management)
13. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
14. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of college and work experience
2. 3-5 professional office administration experience
3. Treasury Management and/or Banking experience preferred
4. Previous experience troubleshooting issues with complex software programs
5. Proven experience providing excellent customer service
6. Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
7. Remain up to date on protect laws, regulations in regards to job responsibilities
8. Treasury Management Certification preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Wisconsin Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi billion dollar financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will