Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experiential Art Director
at GMR Marketing
- Job ID
- Creative / Ideation
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
You’re an experienced Art Director. You’re something of a creative visionary, although you may be too humble to describe yourself that way. Designers come to you for advice because you make their work better. You’re an expert at both kinds of leading. Your keen eye has earned you accolades and promotions, but you’ve graduated from hands-on design to mentorship, and from pushing pixels to creating concepts. You’re the champion of the big idea, and you keep the spark alive through the fifth round of revisions, and sometimes past the fiftieth.
Our Creative department drives innovative solutions and masterful designs to bring our clients’ brands to life. This team of 80+ is imaginative, collaborative and inspired. Their award-winning work for global brands like MillerCoors, Comcast, NFL and Humana are featured everywhere from the Olympics and World Cup to the Super Bowl and SXSW.
WHO YOU ARE //
You think slow is boring. You’re comfortable juggling multiple deadlines. Your sense of humor is your armor, and your pen is your sword. You love a challenge, and you want to work for the world’s biggest brands. You’re comfortable presenting to clients. You’re uncomfortable sitting still.
You can think beyond the simple print ad. You want to work at a non-traditional agency that can bring your ideas to life in experiential, digital, print and beyond. Perhaps you’ve done your fair share of that already. Perhaps you’re a sports fan. If you are, you’d be excited to see your work on the world stage at major sporting events.
You enjoy collaborating with other smart, passionate, talented people. You want to join a dynamic team of designers, thinkers and doers. You need to have fun at your “day job.” You think office culture matters. You want to kick butt, make an impact and win some awards
WHAT WE NEED //
- You've got the chops and have a portfolio of work to prove it!
- You have 7+ years of art direction experience working with Fortune 500 brands in a creative capacity.
- You collaborate with creative directors, design team, client services, support services and clients to develop smart creative solutions / design work that appropriately and strategically solve business problems.
- You possess experience in developing multi-media/medium campaigns from above-the-line traditional mediums through to non-traditional below-the-line, digital and social campaign work, and physical space design.
- You are technically savvy; an expert with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including new business concepting and current client project