Kindred at Home
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Home Health Specialist RN/LPN/LVN
at Kindred at Home
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Clinical Home Health Specialist, you will call on physicians, hospital, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility discharge planning services and/or management within an assigned territory to promote the sale of designated service.
- Conducts pre-discharge hospital or other facility visits at the physicians' request and upon receiving physician orders to make a preliminary determination of the need/eligibility for home Documents patient demographic, clinical and payer information on company approved forms and works with branch management to process referral. Sales care coordination account assignments are not to exceed 30% of total sales activity or as back up in the absence of the territory’s Care Transitions Specialist.
- Maintains territory roster, selecting and prioritizing accounts in accordance with the market/territory sales plan. Maintains detailed territory management systems records.
- Planning and achievement of territory admission targets. Works in conjunction with branch operations and other sales resources in the market in preparation of annual market business Implements territory business plans and manages sales time and resources according to plan, adjusting the plan as necessary.
- Meets with market and branch management/staff to discuss sales activities, pricing, potential problems, new opportunities, etc. on a weekly basis.
- Works collaboratively with Hospice counterparts as applicable, representing the Company’s comprehensive home health and hospice
- Gathers/organizes account related information and provides input on key customer opportunities, service or specialty offerings.
- Makes sales calls, arranges appointments and conducts educational programs to keep referral sources current on clinical service offerings. Acts as a liaison between referral sources and Company staff to provide information on Company services, specialties and products, resolve problems and maintain positive customer
- Establishes/maintains effective working relationships with appropriate field and Central Support staff to keep abreast of current service offerings.
- Maintains market awareness and prepares competitive updates.
- Bachelors /Associates degree in Nursing or the equivalent.
- Current RN or LPN/ LVN license.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience and 1-3 years health care industry sales experience required.
- Strong knowledge of governmental home health regulations and Medicare requirements required.
- Excellent selling, organizational, and problem-solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent Company service capabilities to the targeted referral source audience required.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and basic knowledge of physician, hospital/skilled nursing facility, case management and discharge planning required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required.
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, “health care”, “home health”, hospice, oncology, “skilled nursing”, “assisted living”, “senior living”, “independent living”, “durable medical equipment”, “medical devices”, “medical device”, DME, SNF, ALF, ILF, ortho, pharma, pharmaceutical, rehab, “account executive”, “sales executive”, “sales rep”, “sales representative”, salesman, healthcare sales, healthcare sales rep, home care sales, homecare sales, selling, sales manager, sales, medical sales, liaison, clinical liaison, medical, sales liaison, medical sales rep, sales rep, territory rep, account manager, account executive, director of admissions, community liaison, clinical liaison, Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health, Harden Hospice, Healthfield, Iowa Hospice, Missouri Home Care of Rolla, Omega Hospice, The Home Option, Girling Community Care, Odyssey, Vista Care, VistaCare, Olsten Kimberley Quality Care ~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.