Freight Runners Express
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part 135 First Officer [Upgrade Opportunities]
at Freight Runners Express
- 01-Sep-2019 to 31-Dec-2019 (CST)
- Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Full Time
PART 135 FIRST OFFICERS
Freight Runners Express / Air Charter Express (FRE/ACE) is accepting resumes for part 135 Beech 99 First Officer's for our upcoming classes starting at the first quarter of 2020.
We consider all of our First Officers to be Captains in training. Plan to upgrade to Beech 99 Captain upon reaching 1,200 hours and other part 135 minimums. This job will provide you with a good amount of PIC turbine time and valuable all wx experience. Our operation runs 365 days a year in the US, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. We have approximately 350 weekly departures.
Our aircraft proudly feature new paint, modern avionics, on-board wx and autopilots; and our crews benefit with a completely paperless experience with company issued iPads.
Beech 99 (12 month contract + 1 day/every hour needed to get to the 135.243(c) PIC minimums)
King Air 350 or Embraer 120 (18 month contract + 1 day/every hour needed to get to the 135.243(c) PIC minimums)
BASES / SCHEDULES / PAY
- 7 days off/month
- Estimated annual income $31,500 to $48,700 (average for 1st year) depending on aircraft assignment
BENEFITS / WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Pay
- Payroll starts during training
- Paid Vacations
- Private Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance (We offer one of the best medical plans available, which limits employee out-of-pocket expenses to $500/calendar year)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Employee referral bonus program
- All pilots receive formal ground and flight training in house in the Beech 99
- Company-paid hotels during training and up to 5 days after completion of check ride
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate w/Instrument Rating
- FAA Second Class Medical
- 800 hours total time (1,000 hours preferred)
- 200 hours cross country (point to point)
- 50 hours night
- 25 hours instrument
- 20 hours multi-engine
- Must be instrument current
- Valid US Passport
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Pass background check and pre-employment drug test
FRE/ACE is a part 135 airline operating in Milwaukee for over 30 years. We are a growing company with plenty of room to advance your career with management opportunities. We are proud to be a drug and alcohol free workplace and require pre-employment and random prohibited substance testing. Each applicant must be a United States citizen, or have the right to work in the United States. FRE/ACE is an equal opportunity employer.