Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Finance Recruiter
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our Talent Acquisition team is comprised of dedicated recruiters hiring top talent for a variety of roles across North America. We manage full cycle recruiting processes, are trusted advisors to our hiring managers, and provide an excellent candidate experience.
What you will be doing
• Serve as a recruiting partner to FIS’ Corporate Finance & Accounting organization, managing relationships with senior finance leaders and managers.
• Lead searches for multiple requisitions (typically 20 or more) within the Milwaukee market and other FIS strategic locations across North America with a focus on professional level Finance and Accounting roles but may also include other corporate functions as well as various technology roles as necessary.
• Performs full-cycle recruiting for company’s open jobs: conducts in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertises, recruits, screens, interviews, and assesses candidates to ensure only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
• Guides hiring managers through the interview, selection, reference and offer stages.
• Manages candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations and manage the offer process.
• Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within ATS
• Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate.
• Participate in local professional and college networking events.
• Manage special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the recruiting organization.
• Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
What you bring
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Typically requires five years or more of demonstrated successful recruiting experience, preferably in finance and accounting
• Skill in direct, internet and networking sourcing and in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
• Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, Peoplefluent (ATS) and/or Workday (HRIS) knowledge highly preferred
What we offer you
• A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
• Time to support charities and give back in your community
• A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
• Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?