Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electrical Risk Management Technician
at Faith Technologies
ELECTRICAL RISK MANAGEMENT (ERM) TECHNICIAN
Faith Technologies ? Various locations throughout Wisconsin
SURGE your career forward!! Electrical Risk Management (ERM) Technicians at Faith Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
Electrical Risk Management (ERM) Technicians are responsible for infrared testing, NFPA 70E audits, service installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial and industrial settings. With safety being our top core value, Faith is committed to keeping people safe every day. All jobsites participate in daily safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and daily operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices.
We pride ourselves on a “Ground up Growth” mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team means you’ve officially put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you’ll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a “Merit to the Core” organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
- Education: Completion of an apprenticeship or equivalent work experience (8,000 hours)
- Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots basic electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Demonstrates ability to work directly with high impact customers without direct supervision.
- Maintain and develop mutually-beneficial customer relationships.
- Cleans and maintains job site, tools, and vehicles.
- Provides thermal imaging services for customers, as requested.
- Develops and integrates project schedule effectively with customers.
- Consistently follows workplace safety procedures.
- Displays effective customer relations through utilization of problem solving techniques.
- Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related safety functions.
- Immediately identifies, corrects, and/or reports any unsafe acts, conditions, or incidents in a timely manner.
- Works as a member of a cohesive team.
- Actively participates in Faith’s hiring referral and mentoring program, as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
- Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL LIMIT)
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Programs
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.