Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Faith Technologies
Faith Technologies ? Milwaukee, WI
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As an Electrical Engineer, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Commissioning Engineer is responsible for creating complete project commissioning plans, resourcing plans, and commissioning budgets / proposals based on a clear understanding of the owner, facility and equipment functional requirements. Plans include sequenced activities, schedules, and documents, as well as conducting on-site/jobsite training, coaching, and auditing of jobsite commissioning activities. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite, the ability to understand one-lines, schematics & drawings is necessary, knowledge of electrical terminology and components is necessary, knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC) is required.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 3 to 8 years of related experience
- Education: Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Experience: 5 to 12 years of related experience
- Work with Preconstruction Managers and Project Managers at the beginning of projects to define Cx requirements and establish plans to complete commissioning documentation and other deliverables.
- Create relational data sets such as equipment list, equipment group, feeders, feeder schedule and commissioning class from project construction drawings, electrical specifications and submittals.
- Develops detailed procedures, checklists and commissioning test scripts to document the equipment performs to the specifications.
- Provides reports that document the design and installation conforms to applicable standards as well as customer requirements.
- Provides support for field commissioning activities through research and addressing needs during the commissioning process.
- Provides development needs for other commissioning team members.
- Develops written Commissioning Work Scope and Estimates in accordance with RFP's.
- Leads the development of systems, strategies and plans to achieve project commissioning requirements.
- Improves systems from current practices; devises strategies and plans to achieve project objectives.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.