Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Car Washer Car Detailer West Bend
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Customer Service/Support - Service Agent
- Job ID
Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the largest fleet of vehicles in the world through a global network of nearly 8,600 airport and neighborhood locations under the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car brands.
Locally, our Enterprise Rent-A-Car location in West Bend, WI is seeking to hire a Service Agent (Car Detailer). The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), transports vehicles, maintains building cleanliness and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Address: 3021 W Washington St. West Bend WI 53095
Schedule: Monday -Friday 1pm-6pm
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least 6 months of work history
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to work for $11.00/hour
- Must be willing to accept part time employment
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work up to 25 hours/week during the posted schedule