Emerson Electric Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR & Organization Development Lead
at Emerson Electric Co.
- Assists with thedesign, planning, and implementation of training programs including identifyingand vetting alternative facilitators and classes. Leads the annual salariedneeds assessment and assists in the development of the annual training plan.
- Acts as the contact forall event management for training programs including, but not limited to:relations with Emerson learning center, coordination of venue and catering forevents, room preparation and maintaining communication to ensure events runsmoothly and efficiently. Create and conduct post-training surveys to tracktraining effectiveness and identify additional learning and developmentopportunities.
- Acts as the subjectmatter expert on Oracle learn administration and functionality. Including maintainingcompany landing page, creating e-learnings and videos, creating learning plansand launching training sessions.
- Assist with themanagement and tracking of the company goal setting and performance appraisalprocess. Send notifications and reminders to people managers and report oncompletion metrics to the executive leadership. Assist in the review of annual goalsand completed appraisals for quality and develop further tracking mechanisms, metricsand a dashboard for performance and development plan objectives.
- Utilize Korn FerryLeadership Architect® competencies to identify differentiatingcompetencies critical for success across an organization, build job profiles orlevels and conduct individual assessments for development.
- Act as a point of thecontact for all employees and managers in assigned departments. Work tounderstand their HR needs and what support can be provided to them. Enforcesalaried policies and procedures, manage employee relations issues andperformance concerns, be on the interviewing team for all open positions withinthe assigned departments.
- Assist with the rollout of the Talent Review process to all salaried functions as well as providingguidance and input on employee development plans. Assist with the developmentof Organization review materials for all world areas.
- Provide support on the salaryplanning and administration processes. Assemble the Emerson salary proposal toobtain approval of the company merit pool and assist in the compilation of theannual salary planning sheets.
- Maintain and keep up todate all salaried job descriptions and assist in the review of allorganizational new hire, promotion and resignation announcements.
- Assist in thedevelopment and roll out of company diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Assist in drivingemployee opinion survey action items. Including setting up and leading theEmerson facilitation process, developing and distributing the pulse surveys andfollowing up with assigned functions on completion of action plans.
Working Conditions: Normaloffice environment with occasional exposure to a Manufacturingenvironment. Appropriate personalprotective equipment must be worn when on the manufacturing floor. Exposure to loud noises, equipment andmachinery, and dust/debris.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field and aminimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources. Experience inOrganizational Development and Compensation administration preferred. Master's degree in HR/OD or equivalentpreferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels and functionalareas of an organization.
- Prior experience with Learning Management System preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment withcompeting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Strong organization and communication skills (telephone andin-person, including presenting to larger audiences).
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, includingOutlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, required.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.