DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleSales Representative
DS Services of America is searching for an outgoing sales professional to approach and engage potential customers in a retail environment. We are looking for Sales Representatives (i.e., salespersons who demonstrate products) who will obtain new customers by building awareness, promote, share samples and information about DS Services beverage products. This is an at-will, full-time, entry level, overtime-eligible position that pays you a base rate of $15 per hour and a tiered commission structure/sales incentive. The income potential for the first year is estimated between $40,000 - $50,000 or more (hourly rate plus uncapped commissions).
We are the country's favorite water, coffee, and tea service provider where consumers live, work, play, and shop. Our mission is to win "Customers for Life" by making healthy-for-you beverages simple.
There's one thing our Associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as a Sales Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to consumer's needs and offer each an individualized solution.
- Must be available to work five (5) consecutive days, Monday through Friday, or Wednesday through Sunday, between the hours of 8:30am and 8:30pm.
- You must have the ability to occasionally lift 43 lbs. to set-up the water dispenser equipment, daily
- You will use a company iPad to display sales presentations, and order customer equipment and bottled water services.
- During non-demo activity, you will plan and execute Business to Business sales.
- Paid travel may be required in accordance with applicable state and federal law.
- One (1) year of customer interaction experience in a sales role
- Proficient in the use of an iPad and Microsoft Office
- Ability to positively engage with Customers
- Demonstrated effective listening and questioning techniques
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A high school diploma or GED
- An acceptable driving record and reliable transportation is required
We offer great benefits!
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K and an employee stock option plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Life Insurance
Apply today - these roles DO NOT last long!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.