Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Contact Center Technology
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
The Contact Center Technology Manager is responsible for the strategic planning, organization, development, and operations management of the enterprise-wide Contact Center technology platform. Core duties include management and leadership of developing standard operational workflows for Call Center Agents and defining standard performance metrics reporting and dashboards (i.e. - call efficiency, abandonment rate, speed of answer, call handling time, etc.). A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous development and improvement of the tools we provide to our Call Center Business Leaders and their respective Teams. This position is the liaison between the enterprise Contact Center technology platform and the Call Center Business Leaders and their teams of Call Center Agents across the country. The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
- Acting as Technology Leadership and IT liaison for the enterprise Contact Center technology platform.
- Overseeing end-to-end integration of software components to support the effective and efficient delivery of Call Center services across the country.
- Development and implement of Call Center standard operating procedures and policies with an emphasis on maintaining and ensuring operational continuity.
- Develop and maintain documentation and workflows for IVR routing, telephony routing, and agent skilling, providing efficiency changes as identified
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business needs and priorities by developing strong relationships with Call Center Business Leaders.
- Develop and executing roadmaps that include enhancements to core systems and additional feature/functionality (in coordination with Technology Architect).
- Proactively monitors systems responsiveness, communicates and reports issues.
- Solves challenges based on analysis of multiple factors. Independently identifies key issues, patterns or deviations from norm. Analyzes and interprets research to evaluate and recommend solutions.
- Research, recommend, and assist with the implementation of contact center functionality and technology to better aide our call Center business leaders.
- Maintain license inventory on all applications.
- Manage regular maintenance such as upgrades and patches (in coordination with IT Operations Team).
- Develop quality and best practice processes to include data stewardship, cleansing and audits, developing test strategies, and minimizing downtime due to planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Effectively managing vendors for all support and troubleshooting efforts related to core technology and applications, including contract management.
- Assist end users when needed.
- Plans, prepares, and manages budget related to Contact Center technologies and related applications.
- All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
People leaders must possess both the skills to effectively accomplish these tasks and the emotional intelligence to do so in alignment with our cultural values. In addition to the critical management and leadership tasks listed above, this role also includes the following unique responsibilities:
- Responsible for and oversee their respective department.
- Interview, select and supervise the activities of the department staff; communicate interpret and discuss with team the company policies and procedures.
- Determine job objectives, work methods and performance standards; review performance relative to departmental objectives discussion appraisal with each employee and performance; authorize and communicate salary changes, promotions, transfers, discipline and discharge and administer all other personnel actions.
EXPECTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Hours 40 hours per week, 5 days of the week
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Management Information Systems or similar.
- 5 years’ experience in a leadership role in IT and/or Contact Center Operations.
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to work effectively with Call Center Business Leaders (strategic and tactical).
- Proven interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Prior healthcare experience would be a plus.
- Experience in Cisco Contact Center would be a significant plus.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The physical and mental requirements along with the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Office: While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is frequently required to reach, grasp, stand and/or sit for long periods of time (up to 90% of the shift), walk, talk and hear; occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet, with frequent interruptions and multiple demands.