Delta Defense, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Digital UI Designer
at Delta Defense, LLC
Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
We are looking for self-motivated Rock Star to play a key role in how our customers experience our digital products. You’ll develop all the visual designs on your scrum team from concept to final hand-off to your dev teammates. And beyond that, we’ll rely on you to establish and promote mobile/web design guidelines and help define UI patterns that help drive our core products forward. And yes we’re open to your ideas. In fact, we welcome them. So bring them! As a result, you’ll be expected to present and defend your designs at key sprint demo meeting to peers and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Web/mobile user interface design knowledge/experience considered a plus
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Keep up-to-date with the latest UI / UX trends, front-end techniques and technologies
- Maintain knowledge of Social Media design and strategy to assist with reinforcing brand awareness
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- A solid understanding of responsive design, with a focus on mobile devices
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process a plus
- Must be an experienced graphic artist with strong design skills and 3+ years experience in Web / Application Design
- Working knowledge of CSS3/HTML5 skills is a plus
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Maintain strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills for communicating with team members
- See the art as a way to leverage technology
- Apply an engineering approach to your designs
- Must predict how a design will make its audience feel and react
- Can develop and enhance their work over time
- Degree in UX design/Web or Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related Web / Application Design Experience
- Must have a digital portfolio
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC