Delta Defense, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Engineer Mobile & Web
at Delta Defense, LLC
Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training, and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 4 years in a row
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software & native mobile application quality through manual and automated testing. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, as well as knowledge of native mobile application interactions. If you are also competent in designing, writing, and executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Responsibilities and duties include the manual & automated testing of new software and new native mobile application builds in both the pre- and post-release stage of the development lifecycle. Ultimately, you will ensure that our applications and systems work correctly.
- Define and create test cases based on acceptance criteria and in conjunction with best practices established by our overall QA team.
- Determine test case candidates for automation, providing the appropriate validation as defined in the test case.
- Write automated integration and/or UI tests to be included in the regression suite.
- Participate in executing manual test cases, where required as well as release regression testing.
- Review acceptance criteria and discuss with the developers to determine unit test case coverage.
- Participate in the code review process ensuring unit tests have been implemented based on the predetermined acceptance criteria unit test coverage.
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams.
- Actively work with developers on test automation best practices.
- Update and maintain an automated regression test suite while expanding UI functional test coverage.
- Contribute to our test frameworks and services.
- Coordinate testing efforts to ensure the delivery of quality features.
- Contribute to our long-term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation.
- Make testing an integral part of the development process.
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug life cycle
- Review new Mobile Application builds on both Android and iOS devices to ensure the builds follow the design patterns for those devices.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related Quality Engineering, Software Engineering experience
- CodeceptJS experience is a plus!
- Knowledge and experience with native Android & iOS application and their design patterns
- Experience writing test plans and test cases are required
- Experience working with automation tools such as Selenium is required
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC