Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Development and Innovation Advisor
at CVS Health
Do you want to inspire change and be a health care innovator? As an Advisor supporting Product Development and Innovation, you will be responsible for key workflows that drive the ideation, creation, and commercialization of CVS Health’s suite of Care Management products. The role will require you to gain a deep understanding of client needs and healthcare trends. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, optimizing existing, and launching new and existing products, ensuring that they are delivering value to our clients and the enterprise.
As a key point of contact for multiple teams, you will support the coordination, development, and execution of the portfolio’s Marketing and Sales activities. Developing an in-depth understanding of what sales leaders require to meet client needs will be key to success.
A successful Product Development and Innovation Advisor will:
* Identify and understand client goals to assist in the development and launch of new product.
* Identify ways to optimize existing products.
* Understand how sales and marketing materials impact and influence a client's decision-making process.
* Effectively maintain a view of "big picture" business objectives while simultaneously understanding the detailed workings of complex programs.
* Partner with other teams on challenging problems, serving as the primary contact for our team, gathering inputs, overcoming obstacles, and sharing results.
* Present to and interact effectively with senior leaders.
* Utilize strong communication skills.
* Demonstrate a high-level of judgment and initiative.
* Work independently with limited supervision and deliver on timelines.
* Support multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing as needed and meeting deadlines.
This is a work from home opportunity. You can be located any where in the United States.
* Minimum 2 years of experience working on diverse enterprise teams on critical thinking projects
* Demonstrated proficiency working with spreadsheets, data and presentation software, including a strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* 3+ years of experience working on diverse enterprise teams, preferably in consulting and/or strategy
* Experience building relationships with senior members of an organization.
* Experience with and/or interest in ideation, innovation and optimization
* Experience leading Sales and/or Marketing projects
* Experience in healthcare or the pharmacy industry
* Master's Degree preferred
Bachelor's Degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.