Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleProject Manager
Job Description Summary
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare agendas, develop and maintain master project budgets and timelines as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall project objectives and client needs are met. Keep building management apprised of progress at all times
• Prepare and coordinate project reports and drawing reviews for clients, property/facility management team, and project team (as applicable) at conceptual, schematic, design development and construction phases of project
• Assist in the selection, contracting process and oversight of consultants and construction teams as necessary for each project
• Review requisitions, change orders and other invoices associated with the project and confer with client and property management on costs and impacts
• Support the marketing of services to clients as requested
• Adhere to corporate, building, and client policies and procedures
• Cooperate with other building/facility personnel to achieve goals and objectives as to quality, service, cost and profit
• Report to immediate supervisor major problems and findings and results achieved with recommendations
• Advise and obtain the necessary approvals from the appropriate members of management of potential organizational changes, actions that might require additional commitments, and the need for expenditures in excess of approved budget
• Adhere to government laws and regulations and established rulings of government authorities, including building codes, safety regulations, etc.
• Maintain high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance
• Strive constantly to improve skill and work knowledge; keep up to date in the field of specialization
1. Client Focus
2. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
3. Relationship Management
6. Technical Proficiency
8. Organization Skills
9. Time Management
• B.S. Degree in Engineering, Architecture
• Minimum of 5 years directly related experience in an engineering/construction project accountability role
• Minimum of 5 years project management experience required
• Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a project management capacity especially experience in leading, motivating, and developing employees
• Hands-on experience with tenant improvement construction projects preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to read and understand construction specifications and blueprints
• Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for up to 90% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com