Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Agent
at CSM Corporation
This position is responsible for anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service. This position is responsible for processing check-ins/outs, securing payment, verifying and adjusting billing, and assisting guests with reservations and requests in a friendly, professional and timely manner, while following CSM high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction. Complying with quality assurance and expectations.
• Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner.
• Responsible for providing the highest level of service.
• Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
• Assists guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services.
• Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary.
• Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery program.
• Follows proper selling techniques and ensures strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues.
• Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures.
• Drives sales and maximizes revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities.
• CSM procedures when handling cash and processing financial transactions.
• Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
• Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties.
• Adheres to CSM general work rules and department procedures.
• Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
• Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with CSM, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Follows all CSM procedures for guest/associate incidents.
• Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
Competencies/Skills Required: 1 years prior guest service experience required preferably in a hospitality setting. Excellent verbal communication skills needed. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
CSM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer who provides employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other area prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.