Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Full-Stack ASP.net Engineer
at CorVel Corp.
CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology, is seeking a Senior Web Application Engineer to design, develop and maintain modern software systems and user interfaces. The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a background in web application development and a thorough understanding of industry standards. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize properly. You will have the patience to listen and understand and the confidence to speak up and explain your decisions.
- Design, develop and maintain complex software systems.
- Perform requirements analysis, technical analysis, software design, and peer reviews.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to refine requirements.
- Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams.
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections, and reviews.
- Learn our business model and understand existing CorVel applications.
- Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances.
- 7 years of experience with SQL, Microsoft T-SQL, and Database Design.
- Experience with .Net C# 4.5 and above.
- Experience with cloud-based architecture (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of SOA architecture with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API.
- Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science (or relevant experience).
- Comfortable working in a team setting or independently.
- Good Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, age, sex, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this application or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses