Communications Test Design, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Operational Program Manager - Pleasant Prairie WI
at Communications Test Design, inc
This position is responsible for measuring and driving the performance of a major customer program - including key performance metrics, production, quality, customer communication including formal presentations, and attaining the necessary technical and operational support to ensure the success of the program. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Act as primary point of contact for the customer on operational and performance issues.
- Monitor project performance to customer requirements and expectations.
- Issue regular reports on program performance.
- Coordinate work of various functional groups such as Operations, IT, Quality, and Billing.
- Identify areas of non-conformance and develop remedial plans.
- Translate operations needs into draft requirements for IT development.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner via a customer-defined escalation process and coordination of internal resources.
- Conduct regular meetings with Operations/Business managers to ensure customer needs and timelines are achieved.
- Must be an organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated individual.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to travel is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Project), report preparation and data analysis.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend contract language is a plus.
- B.S. Degree in Business, Project Management, Supply Chain or related discipline.
- 5-10 years Program, Project, or Operations Management experience in a fast-paced operation.
- 4+ years’ experience within a high volume supply chain/distribution operations and logistics environment.
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with quality systems a plus.
- Experience in the telecommunications or cable industries is preferred.