Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Job ID
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Talent Acquisition Coordinator! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre-hire and post-hire activities. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator facilitates a variety of logistical and recruitment activities to service a particular client program or teams.
This position does require someone to be on-site in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
This is a part-time, Limited-Term Employment opportunity with varying hours each week, based on business needs.
- Assist with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Manage the offer process, including creating and routing offer letters for approval.
- Coordinate background, drug, and reference checking processes.
- Arrange travel, transportation and accommodation.
- Coordinate all aspects of the on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Provide other administrative support to recruiters as needed.
Application Tracking Systems (ATS) Management:
- Edit and post positions to Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately and within the specified timeframe(s) with proper approval channels.
- Ensure candidate follows appropriate workflow within ATS.
- Create and manage basic metrics reporting.
- Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Work with local universities/colleges and technical programs as well as other resources in sharing career opportunities.
- Track job posting information in a Recruitment Marketing Plan.
- Post positions to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
- Must be on-site in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within talent acquisition strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
- Have strong undertanding of Microsoft Excel.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com