Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Network Engineer
- Job ID
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an IT Network Engineer! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The IT Network Engineer is responsible for the daily management and troubleshooting of the Cielo global network. The IT Network Engineer is customer-centric, analytical, and results-oriented with an expert understanding of networking technology.
- Manage and troubleshoot the corporate network, firewalls and pertinent components.
- Monitor network performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair network, firewall and monitoring systems.
- Respond to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Act as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated tickets related to connectivity for local and remote users.
- Install and configure and maintain company security cameras.
- Install, configure and administer wireless network and access points.
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver network and security services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in computer science or related field required or equivalent experience.
- Network certification preferred.
- Five or more years’ experience required.
- Focus on Palo Alto and Cisco equipment strongly preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Hardware: Cisco/Aruba HP/Palo Alto/FortiGate/Ruckus/ShoreTel/Audiocodes.
- Protocols: VTP, PVST, RSTP,PVRSTP HSRP, NAT, IPSEC tunneling, static routing, DNS, SIP
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, firewalls, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards. Able to work within a team or independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other technical staff, vendors and the end users.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to uncertainty and constant changes in technology.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com