Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist
- Job ID
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Human Resources Generalist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for supporting a variety of strategic and tactical People & Culture initiatives. The position improves people practices, processes and policies to support Cielo managers to achieve their team goals. Partnering with internal stakeholders and People and Culture leadership, the Talent Management Generalist drives a results driven-culture that leverages performance management, promotions, talent planning and organizational development to reward and develop our employees.
- Serve as an advisor to managers in the areas of employee development, rewards and recognition, change management, employment practices, interpretation of company policy and compliance.
- Apply employee relations and employment practices in order to create a positive, ethical and effective work environment.
- Partner with managers on performance management of their teams with a focus on long-term talent management.
- Understand and champion for employee needs, monitoring business decisions on people and advise managers on our people culture.
- Deliver and drive key People and Culture initiatives within assigned departments.
- Provide coaching and development to multiple levels of the organization.
- Partner with our People and Culture team to create and implement innovative plans and solutions.
- Analyze metrics including data on retention and employee engagement to recommend execution of best practices.
- Create and deliver training on a variety of topics: new hire orientation, career development, performance management, and Cielo policies and procedures.
- Identify training needs for employees, managers, and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resource Management, Business or other relevant field.
- Three+ years of experience in an HR Generalist role in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of employment laws both at a federal and state level.
- Demonstrated examples of employee relations activities.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP certification strongly preferred.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org