Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Financial Analyst! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting in the research, preparation, documentation and production of Board and management reporting requirements including financial statements, analysis, and dashboards. Additionally, the Financial Analyst will assist in the analysis of new accounting standards and perform analysis for the proper accounting and disclosure of certain technical accounting areas.
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative analyses based on review of monthly financial results against budget, forecast, and prior year.
- Educate and consult with operational leadership regarding financial performance and metrics.
- Be familiar with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in the US and internationally (IFRS).
- Contribute to the Board reporting and analysis package.
- Assist with development of the annual operating and strategic plans.
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute financial and operational reports.
- Assist with the coordination and analysis of the global and regional forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Complete all standard and ad-hoc financial analyses.
- Provide strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively present to peers and management.
- Have experience in performing multiple projects, carrying out multiple priorities, and working with varying team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet time-sensitive deadlines, and work well through ambiguity and complexity.
- Be able to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Be detail oriented with good organizational skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Support accounting group with month-end and year-end closing process as needed.
- Handle and maintain information that is sensitive and confidential.
- Interface with multiple levels of management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration is required with CPA designation preferred
- Required to work onsite in Brookfield, WI
- Two or more years of experience in public accounting or a similar Financial Analyst role.
- Experience with NetSuite general ledger is a plus.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Critical thinking capabilities and is detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com