Children of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Two's Lead Teacher
at Children of America
- 10-Sep-2020 to 09-Nov-2020 (EST)
- Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls, WI, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Two's Lead Teacher
The Two's Lead teacher position requires crafting an enriched learning experience and creating a positive environment that helps to set the stage where milestones are celebrated and encouraged. Our teachers are motivators where hard work is "no problem" and where no task to too much to handle. You'll enjoy a supportive environment where you are encouraged to grow in your field and share your passion for early childhood education with children, parents and co-workers. You will work alongside a talented team of educators pass on your love of learning to young, eager minds. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
COA Two's teachers are professionals that nurture young minds while maintaining a happy, healthy and safe environment. On a daily basis, our Two's teachers create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans to children 24 months to 36 months and foster consistent open communication with parents about progress, schedules, and individual achievement.
Our program serves preschool children 6 weeks - 12 years of age. Programs include, Infant, Toddler, Preschool 1 Preschool 2, Pre-K, and Before and After Care.
Children of America (COA)
It's a special recipe of people, principles and pride that makes the COA rich in diversity and strength. COA is an organization that understands the value of its people; one that prides itself on support, collaboration and cooperation and one that recognizes and appreciates the strengths that each associate brings. We provide an environment where team members can bring their whole selves to work, and where individuality, creativity and contributions are valued. The COA family is a passionate group of individuals driven by the common idea of delivering the exceptional COA Experience to everyone.
Who Would I Interact with?
This position interacts daily with customers, the management team, and teaching staff just to name a few.
The Toddler Teachers responsibilities include:
- Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
- Implement COA's curriculum in a way that is consistent.
- Adapt your teaching style as needed for each child.
- Come to work on time and ready to give 100% every
- Work encouragingly with your team to achieve the center's goals.
- Continue to deepen your knowledge of COA's curriculum and implement it in the classroom.
- Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job.
- Anticipate what the classroom, center, or your co-workers may need and follow through without prompting.
What are the requirements for this job?
- Must meet and follow all State licensing requirements.
- BA or AA in Early Childhood Education or CDA
- One-year experience in a licensed day care center.
- Commitment to Professional Development.
- Possess skills, attributes and characteristics conducive to and suitable for dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and clients.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel.
- Have or willing to obtain SIDS/Shaken Baby, CPR, and First Aid certification.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
THE BENEFITS OUR CAREER PROFESSIONALS ENJOY:
- Internal Company Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Discount Employee Childcare
- Recognition Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401(k)
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan Coverage
- Paid Vacation/ Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance/Reimbursement
- T.E.A.C.H Scholarship Partnerships
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Perks at Work: exclusive savings for employees to 1000's of merchants
Children of America is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.