Catholic Health Services of Long Island
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advanced Practice Provider (NP /PA ) - Cardio Practice - NY Cardiology-P
at Catholic Health Services of Long Island
100 Port Washington Boulevard Roslyn, NY 11576
Full Time, with Weekend and Holiday rotation
4 x 10 hour shift
1-2 yrs experience preferred
Advanced Practice Provider - NP/PA- Full Time - 4 shifts per week
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant - Cardiology Practice
St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center® is New York State's only specialty designated cardiac center. A member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, St. Francis is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, as well as for Gastroenterology & GI surgery, U.S. News rates St. Francis as high performing in Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, and Pulmonology. Nursing care at St. Francis is also nationally recognized, with multiple Magnet designations, as well as the AMSN PRISM Awards® and Beacon Awards. St. Francis has regularly out-scored other hospitals on Long Island.
St. Francis Hospital is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, committed to the highest standards of patient care, where health care professionals can develop their expertise and strengthen their credentials.
NY Cardiology of East Hills is currently looking for an Advanced Practice Provider (NP or PA) to be a part of a multidisciplinary team providing advanced, high quality healthcare.
Responsibilities will include:
- The Advanced Practice Provider will provide diagnosis, care and treatment of patients in a practice acute care setting
- Performing assessments and providing appropriate ordering of medicine and testing
- Some inpatient rounding may be required
- Cardiology experience preferred
- Bachelor of Science, Masters preferred in an AMA approved PA or NP program
- NYS Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner License or Limited Permit
- PA or NP Board Certification
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Weekend rotations and some travel between practice and hospital campus
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.