Bryant & Stratton College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2020 - High School Admissions Representative/Presenter
at Bryant & Stratton College
JOB TITLE: High School Admissions Representative/Presenter
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Market Director of High School Admissions
LOCATION: Wisconsin Market
Liaison between Bryant & Stratton College and High Schools. Responsible for recruitment and enrollment of qualified students through the demonstrated use of a consultative needs based selling approach. The representative is responsible for building relationships both internally and externally with the specific intent of improving leads, conversion, enrollment, and retention. The representative will also coordinate the activities of campus personnel to insure maximum success in the enrollment process. This position is responsible for 50% outside recruitment and 50% inside recruitment efforts.
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage a high school territory of 20-30 high schools in Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Recruit and enroll students through admissions process-interview, placement testing, financial aid processes.
- Actively support recruitment of traditional students through scheduling and conducting workshops in priority high schools to primarily senior classes to secure and qualify leads.
- Consistently perform complete and timely sales activity to include lead generation, telemarketing, appointment setting, interviewing, enrolling, and follow-up.
- Achieve new senior lead generation goals monthly and annually.
- Visit all high schools in an assigned territory and meet with guidance and administration.
- Maintain positive relations with counselors, teachers, and administration at each school.
- Attend college fairs, consortium visits (both traditional and adult).
- Secure referrals and generate leads from all internal and external sources (alumni, students, etc).
- Participate in on and off campus activities targeted to improving student retention and graduation rates.
- Conduct prospecting phone calls and respond to incoming calls necessary to recruit and enroll qualified students.
- Follow up with students who have applied, ensuring that admissions requirements are met and financial aid paperwork is completed.
- Actively participate in influencer related activities to increase campus visibility, leads, and referrals.
- Provide support to improve services to the student and increase campus retention and graduation rates.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Coordinate all necessary internal resources / personnel to improve enrollment results.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of Associate degree completed
- Knowledge of high school recruitment and/or sales experience in Southern Wisconsin preferred
- 1-2 years’ prior experience in sales/recruiting
- Past/current participation in community organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in personal computer skills
- Prior selling in consultative needs based system preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team based sales environment
Competencies and Skills:
- Time Management
- Sales Effectiveness
- Interpersonal communication
- Public Speaking
- Team Orientation
- Product Knowledge
- Problem Solving
Upload cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcripts during electronic application process. Internal candidates, please submit “Internal Application” to human resources.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.