Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Powersports Technical Service Rep
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Contribute to a dynamic and challenge-driven team
- Utilize your technical skills to grow and build an exciting career in a stimulating environment offering multiple growth opportunities.
- Work in a state-of-the-art After Sales Technical support facility with access to the most exciting powersport line-up in the industry.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical solutions to Dealer Technicians, Service Writers, Service managers and BRP staff
- Resolve complex technical issues, warranty and parts technical questions and provide customer assistance support
- Negotiate resolutions primarily with dealers, approve warranty repairs and other requests by dealers
- Deliver theoretical and practical training to dealership technicians
- Perform on-site troubleshooting and diagnosis at Dealers as required
- Share technical knowledge with our internal and external community of powersports enthusiasts
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated training and technical knowledge of powersports products including ATV, SSV, PWC, motorcycle, outboard engines and snowmobile
- Technical degree in automotive engineering, marine engines or small engines
- A deep understanding of electrical and mechanical theory
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written skills
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience at the dealer level or similar
- Possess strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications
*Make the Connection - This position is eligible for the internal referral program.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.