Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include execution of:
• Paint lower units and service parts to meet the current CPHU requirements;
• Prepare lower units of paint process; masking, wipe down and sanding;
• Clean and reassemble paint guns;
• Set-up, run and clean paint pressure pots;
• Check and record paint viscosity, temperature and thickness readings;
• Use of precision mix system;
• Ability to understand and implement usage of quality appearance standards;
• Handle hazardous materials used and hazardous waste generated within area.
• Function as a "Team Player" by maintaining a positive attitude and willingness to assist with any/all duties or tasks which support meeting production or quality requirements including coverage for absent employees, assisting Materials department to remove bottlenecks, etc.;
• Maintain an orderly and safe work area using 5-S principles;
• "Self-starter" with ability to work with minimal supervision;
• Willingness to learn new jobs and skills;
• Strong detail orientation & organizational skills;
• Ability to be flexible and responsive to changing scheduling requirements including working overtime or non-standard hours before and after shift as well as weekends;
• Please note! Interested candidate's demonstrated ability to meet the above requirements may be validated with current Team Lead/Coordinator, reference to certification records, etc.
• Satisfies all criteria as listed on the "Job Posting Information" sheet;
• Previous Paint experience preferred.