Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all-terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 11,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. Be a part of a fast-paced and challenging environment.
2. Experience a culture where you are encouraged to be an influential leader.
3. Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
• Frequently interface with both internal and external customers to facilitate communication and assess ongoing project progress
• Assist with numerous tasks throughout the day including: scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls, making travel arrangements and keeping accurate records
• Maintain Director's calendar and make recommendations/anticipate potential scheduling conflicts and materials required
• Create spreadsheets and templates using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Assist with preparations for various meetings with internal and external clients
• Follow-up on projects and tasks assigned by the Director and his direct reports
• Coordinate and maintain weekly attendance and vacation records for the Director's staff
• Assist with budget and all other facets of BRP's business cycle
• Coordinate and host team meetings and workshops
• Assist in the company store on a monthly basis
• Perform other related duties as assigned
As a Business Partner:
- Awareness and support of priorities and initiatives by serving as an idea generator, sounding board, and document creator
- Awareness of the health, concerns, and "vibe" of various solid-line-reporting teams, especially the leader of each team
- Facilitate team building between (not within) various solid-line-reporting teams
- Possess knowledge of the issues, opportunities, and vernacular of director and teams
- Help to manage budget reporting and analysis
- Provide candid feedback where needed
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Minimum of three years’ experience working as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage the administrative aspects of a project including meeting facilitation, preparation of PEMO/Project Management documents, and effective problem solving
• Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Experience working to develop presentations, work packages, memos, meeting scheduling and basic data analysis using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team and interact effectively at all organizational levels
• Preferred previous experience working to negotiate and collaborate with external entities/vendors including government agencies