Brown Mackie College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Brown Mackie College
You’re an expert at providing strategic media counsel and you’re looking to join a full-service agency to work directly with other leaders across creative, public relations, social media, direct marketing, digital and more. As a media supervisor, you’ll lead multiple accounts and guide, develop and mentor direct reports. You’ll have the opportunity to help drive multichannel communications for several market-leading brands. You’re an ideal fit because you love the challenge of using media vehicles to deliver touch points that are timely, relevant and motivating. Your depth of media experience with all channels, in both B2B and B2C markets, means you know it’s all about staying on top of trends to develop highly targeted, relevant media. You inspire others with your dynamic style; direct reports see you as a teacher, motivator and collaborator. You’re ready for a challenge and eager to run a significant piece of client business as it pertains to all things media. Like us, you know it’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
Give us a call and tell us more about your passion for relevance in media.
Here’s why we want you:
- You have a minimum of seven years of experience in media strategy, buying and planning across all channels.
- You have had direct reports in the past.
- You’re digitally fluent but also an expert in all channels; broadcast, print, social and SEO/SEM.
- You’re an engaging presenter and communicator.
- You’re a leader and a team player — building strong relationships quickly and motivating teams.
- You can both inspire and educate on trends and advancements within the media space.
- You’re a known champion of the media discipline.
Connect with us and let your next career step bring you to Bader Rutter.