Brown Mackie College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Brown Mackie College
You have a proven track record of SEM success. To put it lightly, you know your pigeons from your pandas. You can identify SEO opportunities and communicate technical information in a meaningful manner to external stakeholders. In short, you’ve mastered SEM reporting and the art of selling the work. You’re always up to date on the changing landscape of search marketing and its role in media. Colleagues would say you’re their go-to thought leader of SEM/SEO. They would also call you confident, team oriented and flexible. With seven to 10 years of experience, you’re a known leader and have managed direct reports. You are data-driven, consumer-minded and deeply skilled in search engine marketing. As our SEM/SEO manager, you’ll lead both the SEM and SEO functions at the agency and train, mentor and guide the development of your team. Like us, you know it’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
Give us a call and tell us how you evaluate and manage search marketing technologies.
Here’s why we want you:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of related experience and/or training.
- You have Google and Bing certifications and have a proven record of converting traffic from the SERPs into on-page converters.
- You have experience in training and managing direct reports.
- You can establish effective consumer search acquisition strategies; and create testing criteria, goals and processes for the purpose of achieving defined client/account KPIs
- You’re great at collaboration and look to partner with other agency functions.
- You’re a known expert on benchmarks and industry standards across SEM/SEO.
- You’re ready to dig in, manage a department, improve processes and grow your skills.
Connect with us and let your next career step bring you to Bader Rutter.