Brown Mackie College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Brown Mackie College
Your goal is to communicate, inform, entertain or appeal in a way that actively engages the reader and inspires action. You write in a clear and concise way across channels, audiences and industries. You’re more than a writer – you’re a collaborator, known for building relationships and communicating effectively to always uncover the best solution. Colleagues would call you meticulous, driven and creative. We know you’re right for the job because you won’t settle for anything less than great work. You know that great work has clarity, focus and an inventiveness that grabs attention, shifts mindsets and changes the course of a client’s business. Like us, you know it’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
Here’s why we want you:
- You have five or more years of copywriting experience with demonstrated expertise turning strategy into compelling content.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, creative writing, English, communications, related field or equivalent work experience.
- You have expertise in writing for all digital mediums including websites, apps, social channels, email and video.
- You have a proven track record of successfully working with a diverse range of clients, both internally and externally.
- You’re a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Your curiosity means you’re always seeking to improve.
- You have a great skill set now, but you’re the kind of person who spots opportunity and knows how to grow your career.
Connect with us and let your next career step bring you to Bader Rutter.