Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
Collects, disseminates and reconciles data related to membership, outcomes, and youth trends to support overall business decisions, service to members, gain efficiencies, achieve outcomes and ensure safe Club environments.
- Develops and conducts daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reporting around agency attendance and outcome metrics. Distributes reports to appropriate audiences.
- Responsible for completing on-going data requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts analysis of internal data to ensure that data is relevant and readily accessible to necessary stakeholders.
- Creates templates and management tools for reporting fiscal and grant related oversight.
- Develops data collection and tracking tools for membership, outcomes, and quality oversight.
- Identifies discrepancies in data and informs appropriate departments.
- Conducts annual research and trend analysis of database systems and software packages to ensure best practices and product knowledge is current.
- Communicates directly with database vendors to ensure organizational needs are met. (i.e., troubleshooting and building out systems to accommodate the needs)
- Coordinates data collection and reporting using member records, surveys, assessments, interviews, and other data sources. Including, but not limited to, the databases that support BGCA, United Way and outcomes initiatives.
- Ensures integrity of member related data through file audits, trend analysis and other methods.
- Provides timely reporting to enhance agency annual goals around ADA, FOA, membership and outcomes achievement.
- Delivers support, technical assistance, and training to Club staff around database usage, data entry and data integrity.
- Provides support to internal colleagues in understanding data trends and effects on organizational benchmarks.
- Assists with development and maintenance of overall data standards (i.e., fidelity of activity names and requests; process and systems for data/activity requests).
- Collaborates interdepartmentally to coordinate data processes and ensure compliance with public and private grant requirements.
- Assists in annual reporting - compiling data and spreadsheets and scheduling meetings with club managers.
- Provides support to departmental projects and initiatives as assigned by Director of Strategy, Measurement and Analysis.
- Assists with preparation of departmental reports as assigned.
- Must participate in required trainings by the Club, County, State, and/or funder as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.