Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst Coordinator
at Bombardier Recreational Products
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 12,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
As a valued team member, the data analyst will support the management of improvement projects within the Product Engineering, Manufacturing & Operations team by following established guidelines in order to meet project targets.
• Support the effectiveness of the business management platform - Google environment (Forms, sheet and data studio)
• Support multi-disciplinary teams in business process mapping sessions to define business processes (objective, scope, roles and responsibilities and documentation)
• Assist in the development of communications, presentations for all levels of the organization
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• BI analyst, Administrative assistant or strong interest & background in documentation and information management (Electronic Document Management, Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
• Experience with KPI or other metrics would be an advantage
• Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to work in a diverse, dynamic environment including effectively self-managing and supporting others during periods of intensity and pressure throughout the business cycle
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.