Batteries Plus Bulbs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Director - Media
at Batteries Plus Bulbs
- Marketing - Media
- Hartland, WI, USA
- Full Time
The Marketing Director - Media, develops localized media campaigns utilizing print, radio, television, and direct mail advertisements to increase sales performance and raise awareness about Batteries Plus Bulbs 700+ retail stores nationwide. Located at our corporate office and national headquarters in Hartland, WI, the Marketing Director - Media, will partner with other key stakeholders including our digital media team, store operations team, and our product management team to optimize media marketing campaigns.
As the Marketing Director- Media, you will lead our media buying team, oversee media spend and budgets, manage campaigns, handle public relations, partner with our in-house digital and creative teams, build and maintain client relationships with internal teams and franchise owners, and oversee vendor management. Does this sound like your next exciting career move? If yes, please apply online today for continued consideration.
- Media Campaigns - Work with franchisees and internal clients (franchise development, store operations, product management, category management) to develop a comprehensive media plan that meets the client's objectives
- Manage client relationships and issues where appropriate with franchise owners, corporate teams, and vendors
- Oversee budgets and forecasting
- Partner with in-house teams in Digital Media, Brand Marketing, and Creative to ensure media campaign deliverables are executed and trafficked correctly and on time
- Monitor, track, and report on media coverage
- Research qualitative and quantitative data and use data appropriately
- Minimum seven years of media planning and media buying experience in a client or ad agency
- Prior experience leading department or agency initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Strong copy-editing and media writing skills
- Experienced problem solver, decision maker, multi-tasker, project manager, leader
- Proven ability to communicate with customers / clients, employees, and senior level management
- Ability to travel overnight up to 10%
A Bit About Us:
Trust is the center of our business. It governs everything we do and makes up the heart of our brand promise, "Today and every day, our neighbors trust us to help repower their lives". Our story began in 1988 with a single location in Green Bay, WI. Today, Batteries Plus Bulbs has over 700 retail store locations across the country. We are the nation's largest growing battery and light bulb franchise. Our stores provide an impressive selection of batteries, light bulbs, fixtures, keys & key fobs, and we offer convenient services like phone and tablet repair. Batteries Plus Bulbs associates are trustworthy, helpful, reliable, resourceful, and passionate. We are powered by a culture of trust, something we have to earn everyday by living up to our values.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran