Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High Net Worth Tax Senior Associate, Part Time
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Experience the difference, experience the Baker Tilly difference. Be relevant, dedicate yourself to one industry and become the expert every client desires. Be challenged, experience greater responsibility and learning opportunities earlier in your career. Be someone, don’t be a number. We treat everyone as individuals with their own unique goals and aspirations. Be heard, your opinions and contributions matter – everyday.
At Baker Tilly, we live core values of collaboration, integrity, passion and stewardship. They represent who we are, what we stand for, and what we are working together to achieve. We embrace an inspiring workplace that provides opportunity for our people to learn, grow, and contribute while being solid corporate citizens, engaged in and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Join us as a HNW Tax Senior and begin to make a difference!
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with 33,600 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Provide tax planning and consulting to our firm's high net worth clients for estate, wills and trusts taxation, and individual income taxes. Interact closely with client's other advisors such as attorneys and financial asset managers.
- Research and consult on tax matters, primarily in the federal estate, gift, charitable planning, and generation-skipping tax and individual arenas
- Consult, work with, and service clients to make recommendations on business succession planning and serve as a business advisor to client
- Pursue new business development. Maintain primary and active relationships with key business contacts, key clients and referral sources.
- Identify additional areas of service to offer current clients. Convert opportunities for additional service and new business into engagements for the firm.
- Oversee project management, billing and collections for client work
- Manage and lead the staff through counsel, guidance and coaching. Evaluate performance and work efforts; participate in performance appraisals process.
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Comply with continuing education requirements; participate in professional organizations, independent study, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required
- CPA and/or JD preferred
- At least three (3) years of experience in a professional services firm providing tax compliance services
- Experience in financial modeling and analysis
- Demonstrated analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required