Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bader Rutter
You’re a creative storyteller and idea generator. Your diverse experience in public relations means you’ve built a core set of skills, including interviewing, writing and media relations, and you’re looking to take them to the next level. Teammates would call you a self-starter, team player and relationship builder. You’ve written for a variety of channels, including websites, social media, brochures, advertorials, video scripts, white papers and more. Your media relations skills are top-notch — you’ve pitched and written about technical and challenging subjects. Colleagues rely on you for your strong content development and media relations skills. You pride yourself on your positive attitude and your ability to juggle multiple projects with a high level of accuracy. You excel at building relationships with teammates, clients and media contacts. That’s why we want you as our newest public relations counselor. You’ll craft and develop a wide range of content and lead results-driven media relations efforts on behalf of an agriculture and technology-centric business. Like us, you know it’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
Call us and let’s talk about how you activate big ideas to reach new audiences.
Here’s why we want you:
- You have three to five years of experience in an agency, journalism or similar.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or ag journalism/communications.
- You have experience working with PR tools, such as Cision, Meltwater, BurrellesLuce, etc.
- You have experience writing across multiple social media channels.
- You have experience budgeting PR projects and working with PR monitoring, including social media data and analytics.
- You have demonstrated success in building and maintaining client relationships.
- You’re eager to learn and grow.
Connect with us and let your next career step bring you to Bader Rutter.