Aware Web Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contract - Product Data Analyst
at Aware Web Solutions, Inc.
Aware is a full service digital agency and system integration partner. Through our strong partnerships, Aware taps the power of the best-in-breed technology platforms to strengthen brands, enable marketing strategies and build technology for engaging digital experiences. An award-winning digital agency since 1998, the company is based in Minneapolis, MN USA.
Aware’s full-service expertise boasts skilled Developers, UX Designers, Project Managers, and Digital Analysts that work collaboratively with clients worldwide to deliver customer-friendly digital experiences that are easily maintained. In addition, Aware has extensive experience helping clients evaluate ecommerce, PIM, CMS and customer engagement tools. http://www.awareweb.com.
The Product Analyst role requires experience with collecting, analyzing and documenting detailed analytical and technical requirements along with demonstrated success managing staying in tune with project details and bigger strategic plans of clients.
The Product Analyst role is responsible for identifying, analyzing and communicating multi-channel strategic and tactical digital trends and objectives in order to recommend innovative strategies for client improvement and growth.This includes gathering requirements through client and user interviews, analytics, research, communications, competitors and other methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Management program or related field, or 3-6 years of equivalent work experience in technology and/or structured data
- Experience in creating product data models, data architecture, and technical requirements documentation
- Experience on enterprise-scale projects involving multiple business units with complex client operating ecosystems
- Experience with establishing Data Governance models and advanced data collection workflows
- Strong understanding of the Retail, Distribution and specifically Manufacturing industries, including product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Technical experience interfacing and collaborating with developers and systems architects
- Experience in client services and consulting, including leading teams through complex projects
- Professional meeting facilitation, client communication, large group presentation and business writing skills
- Adaptable to shifting business needs and changing business requirements
- Ability to multitask various clients and projects with multiple deliverables
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work independently from home with little to no supervision
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products (MSSQL, VISIO, Excel, Word)
- Previous experience with Product Information Management/Master Domain Management applications, inRiver and / or EnterWorks, Ecommerce and/or CMS systems is a plus
- Oversee Analysis, Implementation, Integration, and Rollout phases of PIM software installations, including:
- Lead discovery and analysis sessions with client stakeholders to build requirements documentation for installation of PIM software
- Creating Statement of Work documents, manage project timeline and deliverables, and quantify resource requirements associated with those SOWs
- Create conceptual data models, data flow documentation and user workflow processes according to client business needs
- Interface with internal and external development teams to ensure complete solution is delivered to client satisfaction
- Educating clients on best practices of PIM (or related tool) to streamline business processes
- Create system documentation and training materials for clients and perform on-site and remote user and administrator training
- Responsible for owning and updating project documentation
- Ensuring client satisfaction in all phases of delivery
- Developing and executing test plans and documenting the results
- Creating or assisting in the production of pre-sales documentation
- Presenting recommendations and services to prospects / clients
- Developing and enhancing PIM integration methodology documentation and processes
- Maintaining and creating awareness of industry best practices and up-and-coming trends around PIM and related tools
- Occasional travel to client locations
This position is a virtual position and your home office will be your primary office. Some travel is expected.
No search firms please.