ATI Specialty Materials
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ATI Specialty Materials
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
Position is responsible for performing assembly, layout and repair operations on hammers and other chipless or chip producing equipment to maintain proper operating conditions of same. Relocates, moves, loads and unloads chipless or chip producing equipment.
- Analyzes and earmarks operating problems on hammers and other chipless equipment requiring repair work. May improvise on handling techniques in moving of equipment.
- Disassembles, inspects, assembles, rebuilds hammer and other chipless equipment replacing defective parts as required.
- Performs various other repair operations such as packing hammers, presses, cylinders, on overhead cranes, overhead door, etc. Services air clutch equipment, valves, drive rods and other components as directed. Cleans parts such as rams and shims and others as required.
- Uses pipe, crescent and socket wrenches, portable hammers, pliers, and other necessary tools and measuring devices needed to perform assignments. Transports equipment using rollers and other conveyances. Installs all rigging and lifting equipment that is needed for installation of any or all equipment.
- Capable or performing work as described in the IAMAW labor agreement for a Maintenance Mechanic-Forge Apprentice.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- High school diploma or equivelant
- Journeyman status required throught a State Indentured Apprenticeship or 4 years of direct on the job experience cap[able of performing above requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills