ATI Specialty Materials
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electrical Maintenance Technician/ Industrial Electrician
at ATI Specialty Materials
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
ATI is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Technician/ Industrial Electrician to join ATI's Forged Products team in Cudahy, Wisconsin in the Greater Milwaukee Area. In this position, your primary responsibility will be to troubleshoot, maintain, test and repair electrically powered or controlled electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic machines, systems and components. The Electrical Maintenance Technician/ Industrial Electrician is part of a highly skilled team that is critical to ensuring equipment is operational in order to consistently meet our customers' needs. After spending several months training and learning our equipment and systems, a successful Electrical Maintenance Technician/ Industrial Electrician may become a specialist in one area of the facility, or they may decide to be less specialized but then cover a larger area. Electrical Maintenance Technician/ Industrial Electricians will have the opportunity to be promoted after passing a knowledge-based test.
* Lay out and install complex wiring circuits in conformance to established codes.
* Diagnose and remedy electrical troubles, repair and replace electrical components.
* Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service.
* Diagnose problems, repair or replace equipment, components, wiring, or circuitry.
* Provide emergency repairs to production equipment.
* Work from wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, PLC logic, CNC programs, and electrical code book; use all required electrical measuring and testing devices.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum 4 years' experience and an Electrical Journeyman's card
o OR Minimum 8 years' experience working in an industrial electrician role
* Electrician Journeyman Status
* State of Wisconsin Electrician License