Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Support Intern
at Apple Vacations
Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Software Support Intern within Trisept Solutions. You will work closely with the Trisept/ALG Service Center and internal and external customers to support core processes for the team.
A successful Software Support Intern will:
- Perform daily operational tasks within Cherwell and Case Management systems
- Run weekly and biweekly customer incident reports
- Generate on-demand defect reporting and scorecard creation
- Respond to customer emails and phone inquiries and close the loop with customers
- Assist with daily monitoring and reporting of website performance
- Maintain and audit tracking mechanisms in place to monitor service levels
- Function as a resource to assist the team in troubleshooting process activities
- Junior or Senior standing working towards degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- High School Diploma Required
- Able to effectively understand and communicate with team members
- Outstanding troubleshooting, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under stressful situations
- Customer-oriented demeanor with internal/external customers
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup
About TRISEPT SOLUTIONS
Trisept Solutions was formed in 2000 with a team that leveraged more than 15 years of thought leadership, development and operational excellence in the field of leisure travel technology. We were the first to master the concept of dynamic travel packaging in the electronic world, and today serve airlines, hotel companies, resorts, tour operators, travel agencies, tourist bureaus, airline alliances, theme parks, and other suppliers. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices across the United States, we employ a committed team of over 200 technology professionals.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.