American Dental Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at American Dental Partners
With 30 locations across Wisconsin, ForwardDental is able to provide comprehensive general dental care for all ages including family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, implant dentistry, and IV and oral sedation. ForwardDental is nationally recognized for quality care, maintains the highest standards of service and has received accreditation through the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Each practice is community-based and enjoys a special relationship with the residents and businesses of the areas they serve.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Properly take, develop and mount all radiographs.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Ability to identify and explain chart sticker numbers as they relate to financial arrangements and specialty referral.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental assistant responsibilities.
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain states.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners and ForwardDental please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.forwarddental.com.