Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Underground Solutions, Inc. an Aegion Company, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager.
Underground Solutions, Inc., is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing companies in the water infrastructure and electrical conduit market with a portfolio of proprietary and patented technologies targeting water and wastewater infrastructure improvement and undergrounding of electrical conduit.
Our Regional Sales Manager is the salesperson with direct responsibility for the execution of annual sales plans for a targeted geographic region. Primary responsibilities include the following.
- Manage the business development effort. Define and execute sales strategies and tactics to meet or exceed annual sales plans and quotas.
- Generate and qualify leads for subsequent development.
- Perform key account planning to identify, develop, and close business opportunities in support of business plan and strategic objectives. Maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts.
- Direct technical selling to municipal water and wastewater utilities, extra high voltage electrical distributors, industrial clients, consulting engineers, and contractors
- Develop technical specifications that support product position and facilitate operational efficiency.
- Bid projects to contractors and close orders. Jay
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B.S. Engineering degree in Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in either of the following (or as a combined total):
- technical or sales work in the water industry, or
- as a Consulting Engineer in the municipal water market or in a Technical Direct Sales environmen
- 1+ years’ experience with a CRM preferred
- Position requires individual to have strong interpersonal skills, be able to take initiative and be disciplined to work independently while being managed remotely
- Competitive and achievement-oriented; self-motivated and a self-starter; can work independently within a structure and manage time wisely; good listener and able to process complex information and unique client needs quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 50% out-of-office travel
We offer a competitive salary, including an uncapped, performance-based commission, and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401k matching, tuition assistance, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested