Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Maintenance Electrician IV
AECOM is seeking advanced Production Maintenance Electricians to join our team of multi-skilled technicians in an Electrical Apparatus manufacturing facility in Waukesha, WI.
· 2nd,shift schedule is available.
· Work hours for each shift may vary based on critical business demands, and may include Saturday hours as needed to support production.
These production maintenance technicians are responsible for providing an advanced level of expertise in installing, programming, troubleshooting, servicing and documenting the electrical and controls needs of process / production equipment in an industrial environment.
Must have the ability to maintain, improve, and participate in developing control systems, programming ladder logic / PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, Fanuc, MicroLogix, ControlLogix, and PLC-5) and HMI. Works with Allen Bradley Controls and instrumentation such as thermocouples and transducers, as well as primary voltages up to and including 480v.
Provides instruction, mentors and trains less skilled technicians as needed. Effectively communicates with the site management team and the customer to understand requirements, solve complex electrical problems, and provide solutions to manufacturing problems.
The Production Maintenance Electrician 4 must have the ability to identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures. General Maintenance of equipment will also be required.
· Diagnoses, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs manufacturing process / production machines, robots, automation equipment and related electrical equipment, such as electrical control circuits from 24v up to and including 480v AC, electro-mechanical test devices, instrumentation devices, PLCs / ladder logic controllers, and variable frequency drives as necessary.
· Calibrates instrumentation equipment and controls for optimum performance.
· Support the procurement of spare parts.
- Identifies and documents cost savings.
- Utilizes strong mechanical and electrical skills in order to complete assignments.
- Performs preventive maintenance on process/production equipment as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Responds and provides service and feedback to the customer on all work orders while assuring compliance to codes, regulations and industry standards.
- Recommends measures to improve maintenance methods and equipment performance.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Understands company policies and enforces safety regulations.
- Safely performs functions of the position including following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and lockout/tag out procedures and wearing PPE as required.
- Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments to help provide energy efficiency solutions.
- Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools, laptop computers and diagnostic hardware to perform work.
- Maintains a strict schedule in order to be successful in the assignment, yet demonstrates flexibility in the day-to-day activities and scheduling for the benefit of the customer .
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
For more information, please contact Stephen Senkowski at Stephen.Senkowski@aecom.com!
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
· We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Logistics / Crib Management, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
· These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
· Check us out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gwbf-_Jt-Q !
· Come join our team!
Production Maintenance Electrician IV
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Five years of experience performing electrical maintenance on industrial manufacturing process / production equipment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- This position will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
- This position may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
- Requires the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during shift.
- Requires the flexibility to bend/stoop, squat repetitive during shift.
- Requires the ability to regularly kneel repetitive for shift.
- Requires the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a repetitive basis for shift.
- Requires the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis for shift.
- Requires the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant during shift.
- Requires the use of a Company/Client approved utility knife.
- Requires the ability to differentiate colors pertaining to wire color-coding.
- Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
· Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hard hats and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
· Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
- Associates Degree in Industrial Electrical, Industrial Technology, or related skilled trade program.
- NFPA-70E Training.
- Experience troubleshooting CNC Machine tools and controls.
- Experience with robotic systems and controls (Fanuc, ABB, etc.).
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing components up to 480v 3 phase.
- Experience troubleshooting 4-20mA and 0-10v circuits.
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing PLCs, such as Allen Bradley, Fanuc etc.
- Experience using RS Logix, MicroLogix, ControlLogix and PLC-5 Software.
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing VFDs.
- Experience calibrating testing equipment.
- Experience utilizing a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Must be willing to work overtime when required. May be required to work holidays and weekends.
Management Services Group (MS)
1WAW2 - 1900 E North Street - 1900 E North Street
United States of America
USA - Wisconsin