Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Project Manager in Racine, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Racine, Wisconsin
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) project assignments and related resource and financial management activities.
- Report directly to the I&O PMO team and follow existing project and program governance practices.
- Follow existing PMI methodology.
- Align project management assignments with required ITIL processes, i.e., Change and Release management.
- Work with the I&O PMO to define project scope and success criteria for assigned projects.
- Manage IT projects, initiation through closeout, as assigned and within the stated parameters of cost, quality and benefit realization.
- Provide constructive, two-way communication between project teams and PMO management.
- Plan, implement and continuously improve processes to meet timelines, budget and performance objectives.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- A minimum of 7-10 years of relevant IT job experience with at least 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Experience working in a mature PMO with formal process, stage gates, reporting, financial tracking, etc.
- Experience with complex system implementations/conversions.
- General knowledge of ITIL with experience working/implementing in organizations that have implemented ITIL, such as Service Now, Cherwell, ect.
- Experience working in a large geographically dispersed organization.
- Experience leading cross functional projects against demanding timelines.
- Experience working with virtual teams.
- Ability to lead, collaborate, challenge and influence peers.
- PMI (PMP) Certification a plus.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the original project plan.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to impact individual project direction through influence and collaboration.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.