Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Fulfillment Analyst in Waxdale, Wisconsin at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Manufacturing company known for innovative productions
- Operations in over 70 countries and sell products around the world
- Over 110 year history of reliable advancement
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Work environment that nurtures innovation
- Growth: Getting valuable supported resources while having the ability to make an impact.
- Opportunity: Strong presence in the manufacturing industry with opportunity for growth.
- Stability: A secure leadership team dedicated for growth and success.
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Waxdale, WI
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Execute assigned tasks in a manner aligned with company and customer expectations
- Make independent judgement within the scope of authority for work governed by standard operating procedures
- Work closely with other members of the team and cross functional partners to provide outstanding service to all customers.
- Ensure proper execution of system tools to ensure the goals of order management are met
- Address and professionally respond to all phone calls and e-mails from internal and external customers in a timely manner and by providing the appropriate level of detail to satisfy any customer concerns
- Initiate required action in response to customer requests and keep records updated and complete to accurately reflect actions taken
- Generate reports for analysis as requested
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- The ability to communicate effectively; written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills; the ability handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- BS/BA required; relevant discipline
- Previous experience in Customer Service or related field
- Previous experience with SAP