Job: Senior Customer Service Representative - Wauwatosa, WI
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- 1 Claims Representative Associates - Wauwatosa, WI
- 2 Clinical Administrative Coordinator - Wauwatosa, WI
- 3 Senior Recovery/Resolutions Representative - Wauwatosa, WI
- 4 Administrative Assistant - Wauwatosa, WI
- 5 Senior Clinical Administrative Coordinator - Wauwatosa, WI
- 6 Enrollment/Eligibility Representative - Wauwatosa, WI or Louisville, KY
- 7 Claims Representative Associate - Wauwatosa, WI
- 8 Sales Operations Specialist - Small Business - Wauwatosa, WI
- 9 Healthcare Economic Analyst - Wauwatosa, WI
- 10 Small Business Sales Operations Specialist - Wauwatosa, WI
- 11 Trainer - Wauwatosa, WI
- 12 Instructional Designer - Wauwatosa, WI
- 13 Associate Employer Installation Specialist - Wauwatosa, WI or Louisville, KY
- 14 Network Audit and Recovery Consultant - Wauwatosa, WI - Eden Prairie, MN - Nashville, TN
- 15 Data Mining Business Analyst - telecommuting - Wauwatosa WI or Nashville, TN
- 16 Manager Claims - Wauwatosa, WI or Horsham, PA
- 17 Hearing Aid Dispenser - Milwaukee, WI
- 18 Senior Recovery Resolutions Representative
- 19 House Calls Nurse Practitioner - WI - Full or Part time
- 20 Nurse Medical Management Consultant Milwaukee WI
- 21 RN Clinical Practice Consultant Milwaukee WI
- 22 House Calls Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem - WI
- 23 House Calls Nurse Practitioner - Ozaukee County WI - Full or Part time
- 24 Enrollment Eligibility Representative
- 25 Claims Representative Associate
Browse Similar Jobs: Customer Service
Here's an interesting position in which the chosen candidate will utilize both their customer service skills and their analytical abilities. As our new customer service representative, you would answer incoming calls, process questionnaires, and conduct research to help determine potential for third party liability. This role offers plenty of autonomy to a self-directed individual, as well as plenty of room for growth. Call center hours are 10:30 am to 7:00 pm. Candidates should be flexible with regard to hours.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
Bring your talent to an industry leader with the information, technology, and consulting expertise to help transform health and human services. No matter what your role, you'll be empowered to ask more questions, develop better solutions and help make the health care system greater than ever.
Primary Responsibilities:Answer inbound calls from members who call in to respond to claims questionnaires Create claims files based on information gathered from an electronic tape of paid claims data Access and analyzing questionnaire responses to identify and build case files for subrogation Make outbound calls to gather pertinent information regarding injuries related to a third party Refer cases to analysts for further investigation and negotiation
High school Diploma or GED is required Experience with typing and data entry is required Intermediate computer skills are required (MS Word and Excel) Customer service experience required Must be able to type 30+ WPM Must be able work 10:30am to 7:00pm Monday-Friday
Assets:Health Insurance background is a plus Bilingual (English / Spanish) is desired Experience in a Call Center is preferred Coding and/or Claims experience is preferred
OptumInsight is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.OptumInsight is one of the largest and fastest growing health information companies. We specialize in improving the performance of the health system by providing analytics, technology and consulting services that enable better decisions and results. We integrate workflow solutions that deliver data in real-time, and create actionable insights - processing health information that relates directly to and affects one in four patients in the U.S, one in every three Medicaid dollars and one in every five emergency room visits. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.What can YOU do with the right information? At OptumInsight, the possibilities and the impact are limitless. No matter what your role is at OptumInsight, you'll be empowered to ask more questions, develop better solutions and help make the health care system greater than ever. It's always fresh. It's always exciting. And it's never been more important.Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/VUnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Skills / Requirements