Job: Claims Representative Associate - Wauwatosa, WI
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- 1 Claims Representative Associate - Wauwatosa, WI
- 2 Claims Representative Associates - Wauwatosa, WI
- 3 Trainer - Wauwatosa, WI
- 4 Administrative Assistant - Wauwatosa, WI
- 5 Instructional Designer - Wauwatosa, WI
- 6 Senior Recovery/Resolutions Representative - Wauwatosa, WI
- 7 Healthcare Economic Analyst - Wauwatosa, WI
- 8 Manager Claims - Wauwatosa, WI or Horsham, PA
- 9 Enrollment/Eligibility Representative - Wauwatosa, WI or Louisville, KY
- 10 Associate Employer Installation Specialist - Wauwatosa, WI or Louisville, KY
- 11 Data Mining Business Analyst - telecommuting - Wauwatosa WI or Nashville, TN
- 12 Network Audit and Recovery Consultant - Wauwatosa, WI - Eden Prairie, MN - Nashville, TN
- 13 Clinical Administrative Coordinator - Wauwatosa, WI
- 14 Small Business Sales Operations Specialist - Wauwatosa, WI
- 15 Senior Clinical Administrative Coordinator - Wauwatosa, WI
- 16 Sales Operations Specialist - Small Business - Wauwatosa, WI
- 17 Claims Representative Associate
- 18 RN Clinical Practice Consultant Milwaukee WI
- 19 Nurse Medical Management Consultant Milwaukee WI
- 20 Manager Claims
- 21 Hearing Aid Dispenser - Milwaukee, WI
- 22 House Calls Nurse Practitioner - WI - Full or Part time
- 23 House Calls Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem - WI
- 24 House Calls Nurse Practitioner - Ozaukee County WI - Full or Part time
- 25 Senior Recovery Resolutions Representative
Browse Similar Jobs: Insurance
The Claims Representative Associate is responsible for handling incoming medical claims ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity.
Responsibilities:Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims Analyze and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
Qualifications:1 year of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties 1 year of healthcare claims experience preferred An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience Authorization to work in the United States Available to work 40 hours per week within the operating hours of the site Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:Extended periods of sitting at a computer and use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse Office environment
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Skills / Requirements