Job: Senior .NET Developer
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,800 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Senior .NET Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
• Develop systems based on user requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
• Maintain and enhance systems based on user needs and changing business requirements.
• Stay current on best practices in IT technology, processes and applications, development and support.
• Understand and respect existing development and application design practices. Suggest improvements when appropriate.
• Work effectively with team members on multi-person projects. Share knowledge and insight and provide constructive evaluation of coding.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with business users and analysts to gather accurate requirements for new enhancements and applications.
• Work with all departments to ensure requested applications are clearly designed, easy to use, self-explanatory and meet user needs.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 5+ years web development experience.
• Experience designing or architecting large-scale web / e-commerce applications a plus.
• Proven knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET 4.0, ADO.NET).
• Understanding of client-server architecture and the MVC design pattern.
• Understanding of AJAX frameworks, web services and/or Flash is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and SQL Server Management Studio.
• Understanding of relational database design.
• Proven experience using SQL Server and T-SQL with an ability to write stored procedures, user defined functions and SQL queries.
• Experience with data modeling and/or developing and working with re-usable frameworks.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design.
• Ability to read and document technical requirements.
• Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• 3 bonus programs.
Join us at one of our Open Houses every Wednesday from 5 PM to 7 PM at our Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie!
Skills / Requirements
Position is located at our new Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (Kenosha County).
Click the link below or mail your resume to:
12575 Uline Drive
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Fax: (262) 612-4252